Terms & Conditions
- All sales are handled offline by contacting us: hans(at)hansup(dot)be
- You can find all art for sale on this gallery page.
- The price and availability only give an indication and are never contractually binding. These handcoded pages may contain mistakes. We will try our very best to keep these pages updated. If you think something seems not ok, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The indicated price is TVA, a frame and free delivery in Belgium included, if not stated otherwise.
- Each print comes with a signed certificate.
- People visiting the studio, go first.
- Frameless is possible on demand.
- We prefer not to roll prints up for transportation.
- Shipping to other countries is never included. I would like to avoid costly shipping abroad. Consider to buy art from an artist living near you in your neighbourhood.
- You are welcome to have a look at the prints with your own eyes in my studio in Belgium.
Between 2002 and 2018 I created limited editions of 2 or maximum 3 prints made at APP in Belgium, on Fine Art Paper 308g, non acid, 100% cotton. I never use varnish. These will stay limited in the future. I will never print these big prints again. The exclusivity explains the higher prices.
There are more prints in limited editions available for sale from the same period, but they are not printed yet. Please see the complete list of prints.
Starting from 2019 I offer prints at more affordable prices. Printing in my own studio gives me greater liberty of production and distribution of smaller prints (max A2) on the same high quality paper and with professional archival inks. For these prints several editions will be possible. I will keep track and publish online the several editions the number of prints. Each print is always accompanied with a certificate.
This as a DIY Gallery. Meanwhile I am always open to work with a supporting gallery and enthousiastic curators.
Do not hesitate to contact me: hans[at]hansup[dot]be